|1. Lazarus Naturals||2. cbdMD||3. Social|
|CHECK PRICE!||CHECK PRICE!||CHECK PRICE!|
CBD isolate oil is different from CBD oils and CBD coffee or gummies. CBD isolate oils are the pure CBD oils that do not have any full-spectrum benefits. CBD isolates are available in powder or crystal form, and they are known as CBD powder or CBD crystals.
CBD isolate is a pure CBD that contains 99% CBD and you can find some active compounds in these powders or crystals derived from the cannabis plant. People called it CBD isolate because it is being isolated from other components and this is a pure form of CBD.CHECK THE TOP CBD ISOLATE NOW!
If you want to take CBD without terpenes oils and chlorophyll then you can choose CBD isolates. They do not have any odor or flavor, and if you want to avoid THC and its side effects then you must choose the best CBD isolate. But, choosing the best CBD isolate oils is a daunting task and you can find plenty of products online. Here you can find a list of CBD isolates from where you can choose the best one.
Top 10 Best CBD Isolate Oils 2021
1. Lazarus Naturals CBD Isolate
If you look for the best CBD isolate oils then you can try this product. You can use it in various ways and you can mix it with carrier oils. But, you cannot take this directly and you must use this CBD isolate with some carrier oil. Each milligram of CBD isolate contains 1mg CBD and you must consult your doctor before you take this CBD isolate.
Lazarus CBD isolate is 100% natural and it is tested in third-party labs. It does not have any pesticide or heavy metals, and you can check their testing certificates on their official website. To know the right dosage of CBD isolate, you must consult your doctor, and if you have been advised against eating grapefruits then you should avoid such CBD isolate substances.
Lazarus CBD isolates are 100% vegan, natural and safe. They are gluten free and there is no THC in these products. They are designed with the pure CBD derived from the raw hemp. Established in 2014, Lazarus is one of the best CBD companies situated in USA. They are known for their natural CBD products, and all of their products are derived from the in-house hemp.
- Pure form of CBD
- Available in different sizes-5/20/50/100/200 grams
- Vegan, natural and 100% THC free
- Derived from the raw hemp
- Can be used with the carrier oils
- Certified isolate CBD
- 100% gluten-free
- It is not intended for individual dosing or consumption
2. Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange CBD Oil
If you look for a high concentration of CBD then you can choose the Lazarus Natural High Potency CBD oil. Lazarus CBD oils are available in 15ml and 60ml bottles, and they are infused with natural blood orange CBD extracts. This is high potency CBD isolate oil that is derived from industrial hemp. Lazarus has their own farms, and their in-house products are 100% natural and safe.
Tinctures derived from the industrial hemp are used in this CBD oil and all of their CBD products are tested in third-party labs. You can check their certificates on their official website. Apart from that, kosher ethanols are used to extract the tinctures from the plant or hemp, which is a natural and FDA approved extraction process.
It has great taste and the coconut oil used in these isolate CBD products can save your health from harmful side effects. If you look for isolate CBD oils with citrus taste then you can choose this one.
- 1ml oil contains 50mg CBD
- Available in different sizes-15ml and 60ml bottles
- Citrus taste
- 100% vegan and gluten-free CBD
- Approved and legal in 50 states and 40 countries
- No preservatives, pesticides and artificial flavor used
- Made of pure CBD and tinctures extracted from industrial hemp
- You cannot use this oil with grapefruits
3.Social CBD Drops
Social CBD Tincture isolate drops are designed with pure CBD oil extracted from the industrial hemp. This is isolate CBD oil available with essential oils and coconut oils are used in this CBD oil to reduce harmful effects. If you look for full potential CBD oil then you must choose this one.
No artificial flavor added in this oil, and social CBD oil is made of dry herbs and pure CBD extracted from industrial hemp. Social CBD is one of the best companies that has invented vaping CBD products, and they were recognized as No-1 CBD Company by Oregon Business Magazine.
These COB oils are 100% plant-based pure isolated CBD and all of these products are tested in the third-party labs. There is no official dosage available for CBD oils, and you need to consult with your doctor to know your dosages. However, Social CBD oils can be prescribed to regulate your metabolism and you must start with lower dosages to get adjusted with such oils.
- 100% natural, organic, and pure CBD oil
- Can be used for better metabolism
- Available in different sizes-500mg, 1000mg, 2000mg
- Made of isolate CBD and essential oil
- Coconut oil used to reduce harmful effects
- 100% plant-based pure isolated CBD
- Tested in the third-party labs
- It can cause anxiety, diarrhea and nausea
4. Lazarus Naturals Wintermint CBD Oil
Lazarus Natural CBD products are well known CBD oils available online. If you do not like the raw taste of isolate CBD oils then you can choose this Wintermint high potency CBD tinctures with mint taste. This oil is available in 15ml and 60ml bottles and you can start with small dosage of CBD to adjust your metabolism.
People choose the best CBD isolate oils to get high concentration of CBD and tinctures used in these Lazarus CBD oils are extracted from industrial hemp, which is natural and 100% gluten free CBD. Each ml of CBD oil contains 50mg CBD and these oils are made of isolated CBD, organic mint flavor and coconut oil.
This is a vegan product made of natural flavors, and it is legal in more than 50 states. Lazarus products are THC free and these are tested in third-party labs. It is recommended to consult your doctor to know your CBD dosage, or you can start with low dosage to get the best results.
- High potency CBD isolates
- 1ml oil contains 50mg CBD
- Made of pure tinctures extracted from the industrial and in-house hemp
- 100% natural, gluten free and vegan
- Coconut oil and natural mint flavor used
- Tested in third-party labs
- THC free CBD oils
- Available in 15ml and 60ml bottle
- You should consult your doctor before taking this CBD oil because it is a high potency oil that can harm your metabolism
5. Medterra MedOil CBD Oil
Medterra’s MedOil CBD Tinctures are 99% natural CBD oils that are available in 500mg, 1000mg, and 3000mg. MCT Coconut Oils are used in this CBD isolate oil for better results, and you can take this oil anytime as per your need.
Medterra uses CBD extracted under the Kentucky Department of Agricultural Industrial Hemp Pilot Program and all of their products are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority. They follow the CO2 extraction process which is a natural CBD extraction process. Through this process, they can remove the unnatural substances from CBD and provide better concentration.
Medterra’s MedOil CBD Tinctures oils are tested in third party labs and you can check their certificates on their official website. Their 500mg bottle contains 16mg CBD, 1000mg bottle contains 33mg CBD and 3000mg bottle contains 100mg CBD. So you can choose the best one according to your requirements.
- CBD, 1000mg bottle contains 33mg CBD and 3000mg bottle contains 100mg CBD
- Available in various sizes
- Certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority
- THC free
- 100% natural, gluten free and vegan
- Can be used anytime
- Consult your doctor before taking this CBD isolate oil
6. Lazarus Naturals Flavorless CBD Oil
Lazarus Naturals Wintermint High Potency CBD Oils and Naturals Flavorless CBD oils are almost same. The only difference is that the flavorless one does not have any mint flavor. Like other products of Lazarus, this CBD oil is also available in 15ml and 60ml bottles. As we discussed above that Lazarus Naturals have their own garden and CBD tinctures used in their products are extracted from their in-house industrial hemp.
This is one of the best CBD isolates because it is three time stronger than other CBD oils. This is a pure form of CBD, which can provide high concentration. Apart from that, the coconut oil used in this CBD can save your skin from harmful side effects, and Lazarus Naturals Flavorless CBD oils come with a dropper to measure your dosages.
Each batch of these CBD oils are tested in the third-part labs and you can find their certificates on their official website. Lazarus CBD oils are safe and they are completely THC free. No harmful chemical, pesticide and metals are used in these oils.
- High potency CBD oil
- 1ml contains 50mg CBD
- THC free
- 100% vegan, natural and gluten free
- Mixed with coconut oil
- Not approved by FDA and it cannot be used for any kind of treatment
7. CBDistillery CBD Oil
CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures are available in 30ml bottle and they are 100% THC free. You can include this CBD oil in your daily routine. Basically, people looking for the best CBD isolate oils tend to get rid of their stress and they can apply or consume such CBD products to reduce their stress. In this case, you can choose this CBDistillery isolate oil because this is a 99% pure CBD product available in the market.
CBDistillery products are tested in third-party labs and they have high potency of CBD. Apart from that, this is a brand where you can find all information about CBD oils on their label. You can follow their instruction to decide your CBD dosage. CBDistillery CBD oils are made of pure CBD or Tinctures, coconut oil or MCT and Cannabidiol (CBD). Tinctures extracted from the hemp are used in these oils, and they are 100% natural, herbal and gluten free.
CBDistillery CBD isolate oils are made according to the FDA guidelines, and the purity of these products are tested by ISO 9001. Natural farming process, lab tested potency and approved by the U.S hemp authority made this CBD oil more popular.
- 99% pure CBD isolate oils
- Lab tested high potency oils
- 100% natural, herbal and gluten free
- Made of CBD or Tinctures, coconut oil or MCT and Cannabidiol (CBD)
- 100% THC free
- Prepared according to the FDA guidelines
- It contains high amount of Cannabidiol, which causes dry mouth, low blood pressure, light headedness, and drowsiness
8. Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Extra
Bluebird Botanicals CBD Isolate oil is available in 30ml bottle, and it is an organic CBD oil made of fractionated coconut (MCT) oil. Bluebird is a trusted brand in this industry and all of their CBD products are THC free. Their CBD isolate oils are made of pure CBD extracts emulsified in fractionated coconut (MCT) oil. If you are taking full spectrum CBD oils and want to increase your dosage then you can choose this Bluebird CBD oil.
One ounce of this CBD oil contains 1500mg CBD. Before you taking any CBD oil, you must know that full spectrum CBD oils contain less amount of THC, which is very harmful for your health. If you want to use CBD for longer period of time then you must choose the best CBD isolate oils like, Bluebird Botanicals CBD Isolate oil to avoid such side effects.
Civil servants and sportspersons can also take this CBD oil on regular basis because it does not have any THC and it cannot be tracked in their screening process. Sensitivities caused by the THC can be detected during such screening process and you can use this pure CBD oil to avoid such risks.
Apart from that, full spectrum CBD oils have a strong and bitter taste, and people cannot take such oils under their tongue for years. In this case, you can choose this CBD isolate oil which is perfectly blended with coconut oils to give a natural taste. Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) is used in this CBD oil which is commonly used in our regular food products, and it can help you in digestion and makes your metabolism stronger.
- THC free CBD Isolate Tincture Oil
- 25 mg of cannabidiol (CBD) per 0.5ml dosage
- Tested in third-party labs
- Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) is used for easy digestion
- Perfect CBD products for civil servants and sportspersons
- Natural and gluten free CBD isolate
- Not recommended for pregnant women
9. Ignite CBD Tincture Oil
People take CBD oils to reduce their stress and for getting a sound and peaceful sleep. In this case, you can choose the Ignite CBD Tincture oil. This is one of the best CBD isolate oils that can be applied on the skin and the lavender essence of this oil can make your skin softer. The CBD extracts or Tincture of this oil can give you complete relaxation.
Ignite CBD Tincture Oil is available in 350mg or 1000mg bottles, and these oils are made of pure CBD extracts derived from the hemp. Essential oils and Stevia are used in these oils, which can reduce your weight and regulate your metabolism.
Ignite products are natural and THC free. Now, you can avoid the side effects of THC by taking such pure CBD oils, and you can take this oil under your tongue or you can apply it on your skin.
- Available in 350mg and 1000mg bottle
- Made of Essential oils, Stevia and Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)
- Natural, gluten free and organic
- CBD extracted from hemp are used
- Can be applied on to the skin
- THC free
- Stevia can harm your kidneys and cardiovascular system
10. Maxine Morgan CBD Drops
If you are looking for a CBD oil to get rid from your inflammation then you can choose this Maxine Morgan tincture oil. Apart from inflammation, it can also reduce your stress and anxiety. You can add this CBD oil in your daily routine, and you can have this CBD oil with your morning coffee. Apart from that, people can also use this CBD oil for salad dressing.
The MCT oil presence in this CBD will form a natural soft pink shade over time and this honey-tasted CBD can make your coffee more delightful.
This is a non-GMO product which is gluten free and 100% vegan. There is no THC used in this CBD oil and it is 100% safe. Maxine Morgan tincture oils are made of 500mg Hemp Broad Spectrum and natural MCT oil, and they are tested in the third-party labs. You can check their certificates on their official website.
Maxine Morgan were founded by Ariel Morgan and her father, Dr. Allen Morgan. Dr. Allen Morgan was a reproductive endocrinologist, and infertility specialist. Maxine Morgan always tried to develop some products for the women.
- 100% natural gluten free and vegan
- Made of 500mg Hemp Broad Spectrum and natural MCT oil
- THC free
- Tested in third-party labs
- Can be used for inflammation, stress and anxiety
- Non-GMO products
- You cannot use it on your skin
Factors To Look For When Buying Best CBD Isolate
There are various types of CBD products available and it is really a daunting task to choose the best one. You can find multiple sites all over the internet that are offering CBD oils, powders and crystals, but all of them are not genuine. You must choose the CBD isolate from a reliable and reputed manufacturer. As you know that CBD products are not approved and certified by FDA, and you need to be very caution before you choose any CBD oil.
In this case, you can try the above products and you must consider the following things to choose the best CBD isolate oil.
1. Source Of Hemp
You need to know the source of the hemp that used in a CBD product. You cannot ignore the geographical area where the hemp plant grew. When hemp growing, it can absorb the components from the air and soil. So, if the hemp nourished on an industrial garden then you can expect better CBD concentration from them.
Since the USA has strict regulations unlike many countries, so hemp grown in US tends to be best. People can also use some pesticides, heavy metals and other harmful chemicals to fertilize their hemp plants, and their CBD isolates will transmit the same afterward. To save your health from such harmful pesticides and chemicals, you must check their THC level.
Do you know the process of extraction of the CBD oil from plant or hemp? You must know the process of extraction that is maintained by the company before you choose their CBD oils. According to FDA, CO2 extraction process is the best and safest method for CBD extraction. Companies can use CO2 at high pressure to extract various components from a hemp plant and then they will filter the same to make their CBD products. So, you must check the extraction process of CBD oils before you choose.
3. THC Levels
People always ask if CBD oil has any psychoactive effects of cannabis? It is a common question because CBD products are extracted from the cannabis plants. But, if you choose a CBD product without THC then you can avoid such psychoactive effects of cannabis.
THC is one of the cannabinoids that are found in cannabis plants. Athletics should avoid CBD products, which have THC because they can be banned during the screening process. Most of the CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC and they are good for your health. Still, you can choose the best CBD isolate oils that contain 0% THC.
CBD isolates have better concentration powder than full spectrum CBD oils. You can find the information listed on the product. It must be mentioned here that concentration powder of a CBD product is measured in milligrams. You must check the concentration powder and other information of a CBD product before you choose.
For example, if you suffer from severe conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis then you must apply higher dose of CBD oils and you can try 250mg CBD for pain relief. If you do not find such information on the product then you can divide the entire amount of CBD with the total volume of that particular container.
CBD products are available in various ranges, and you can choose the best CBD isolate oils according to your budget. People have a tendency to choose cheap CBD products because they just need it to reduce stress.
But, expensive CBDs can provide better benefits than cheap CBD, and you should not take any risk with your health. So, always choose the best CBD isolate oils that are available at an affordable range. In this case, you can search such CBD isolates oils online and compare their prices to choose an affordable one.
6. Types Of CBD
There are mainly two types of CBD products available, such as isolated CBD or pure CBD and full spectrum CBD. Isolated CBD oils, powders and crystals are made of a single compound of cannabis and they are the pure form of CBD. But, you can find multiple cannabinoids in a full spectrum CBD.
If you want to increase your dosage then you can choose the isolated CBD. Apart from that, isolated CBD products do not have THC, but full spectrum CBD products may contain 0.3% THC. So, it is better to choose the isolated CBD oils.
7. Form Of CBD
Full spectrum CBD products are available in various forms such as liquid and capsule. But, most of the isolated CBD products are available in liquid form and you can use such oil under your tongue. Even, some of them can be applied on the skin. All of them have similar effect and you can choose the best one according to your convenience. Plus, you can vaporize the CBD oil and choose vape-pen to take such CBD.
Benefits Of CBD Isolate Oils
If you want to take CBD for the first time then you can start with CBD isolate oil because it does not have any THC compounds and you cannot feel high after consumption. Apart from that, CBD isolate oils do not show any sensitivity during drug test and you can easily pass the screening process.
- You can use the CBD isolate oils in many ways, and you can mix it with your food and drinks. People may have such CBD isolate oils with their morning coffee and you can also garnish your salad with these oils.
- You can easily measure the CBD crystals and you can maintain your dosage accurately. Full spectrum CBD products are mixed with other ingredients, and you cannot measure their concentration level. In this case, you can choose the isolated CBD crystals to maintain your dosages and concentration level.
- Isolated CBD oils do not have any side effects. CBD used in these oils are extracted from the industrial hemp and some of them are prepared with natural flavor. They have high potency and consistency levels. If you look for a stable CBD product which can be easily measured then you can choose such isolated CBD oils.
- CBD isolate does not contain any other cannabinoids and it has many health benefits. Such isolated CBD products are packed with many properties, and they can boost your immune and metabolism system. You can use CBD isolates as pain reliever and they can also reduce your inflammation. Some of the most common pains it treats includes the arthritis pain, cancer pain, fibromyalgia, chronic back pain, and neuropathic pain. Apart from that, they can also help you to maintain your blood sugar level, and kill the unwanted bacteria from your body.
- People can take such CBD isolate oils as mood stabilizers and such CBD products can also help you to maintain your skin. They can provide optimal cardiovascular support and they can reduce your joint pain. You can take such CBD products to reduce your weight. Most of the people take isolated CBD to reduce stress and get a better sleep.
- Some of the other benefits of using the CBD isolate oil include counteracting the formation of tumor, preventing vomiting, and preventing seizures. One of the main reasons why CBD relieves one of pain and anxiety is because it can also influence the non-cannabinoid receptors, such as 5-HTP serotonin receptor, a chemical which affects the levels of depression, anxiety, sleeplessness and more. This is the prime reason why CBD oil reduces anxiety and depression
How Would You Use CBD Isolate Oil Or Powder?
CBD isolates are tasteless and odorless and you can use them in various ways. You can directly add them to your food and drinks. It is better to mix such CBD isolate powders into your drinks and food and have it according to your dosage. It is better to take CBD isolate in empty stomach to get the best results because it will absorb into your body.
- The easiest way to take CBD isolate oil is to place it under your tongue. You can place the drops under your tongue and hold them for 60 seconds. CBD oil will deliver to the bloodstream via the mucus membranes and you will get the instant result. But, it is difficult to place it under the tongue because it has not taste. So you can try out some CBD isolate oils which are available in different flavors.
- People can also take CBD isolate oils through dabbling and they can use the flash vaporization to get instant relief. It is an effective way to take CBD isolate oils, but you need to buy a dabbling ring for that and this process of not recommended for beginners.
- Instead of dabbling, you can use a vaping machine to take CBD isolate oils. You need to heat the CBD oil with some substances and inhale the vapor gases that are produced. You can use pre-mix juices with your CBD oil in your vaporizer.
- Apart from that, you can prepare your own CBD oils according to your needs. You can mix CBD isolate crystals or powder with a carrier oil and add it into your food or drink. Even, you can add it to your food during cooking or baking. But, CBD can lose its potency at high temperature and you must cook it under 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can also mix CBD oil with essential oils and apply it on your skin. If you have skin inflammation, joint pain or arthritis then you can apply such oils on the particular muscles. You can also make a CBD topical by mixing the CBD crystals with coconut oil.
- You can mix the CBD isolate oils with beverages. You can have it with your juice, smoothie, coffee or tea. As CBD isolates do not have any taste and odor, it can easily mix with your beverages. You can have it with your morning drink tro coffee. Plus, you can prepare a sweetener with CBD isolates. You can mix it with honey and spread it on your toast.
- If you want to use CBD isolates to nourish your skin then you can mix it with your body cream. But, before you apply such cream on your skin, you must clean your skin thoroughly.
Even, you can make some CBD isolate capsules at home because isolated CBD are available in capsule form. You can buy some veggie caps from the market and fill such capsules with CBD oil or powder. But, you must maintain the concentration of such CBD oils or powder, and you should make such capsules with 10-25mg CBD.
Differences Between CBD Isolates And Full Spectrum CBD
CBD isolates are the pure form of CBD and they do not contain any cannabis compounds. If you want to avoid psychoactive effects then you can go for the isolated CBD. Full spectrum CBD oils have some other ingredients and they have less than 0.3% THC, which is harmful for your health. CBD and THC are used to make a powerful cannabinoid and you can suffer from intoxication after taking such THC substances.
Apart from that, full spectrum CBD oils are extracted from a whole plant and they can contain some other parts of plants like, terpenes. Plus, full spectrum CBD oils are prepared with some artificial flavors and essential oils.
For example, if you suffer from vitamin-C deficiency then you need to take some isolated vitamin-C. You can also control your vitamin-C deficiency by taking some orange juice. But, orange juice has vitamin-C compounds with other ingredients. You cannot expect the similar effects of isolated vitamin-C. Similarly, you cannot expect high concentration and potency from a full spectrum CBD, which you can get from isolated CBD.
- Full-spectrum CBD are made of pure CBD along with other ingredients
- They contain less than 0.3% THC
- They can collect the natural compounds from a whole plant or hemp like, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBCA
- They are available in dark color and they have strong flavor
- They may have some psychoactive effects and you can feel high after taking such full spectrum CBD
- They are made of pure form of CBD along with other cannabinoids
- Athletics cannot take such full spectrum CBD because the THC level of these CBD oils will show sensitiveness during their drug or screening test
- CBD isolates are the purest form of CBD
- They do not have any THC
- They do not contain other cannabinoids
- They are tasteless, odorless and colorless
- You can mix such isolated CBD with your food and drinks
- No psychoactive effects
- Athletics can take such isolated CBD because they do not show sensitiveness during their drug or screening test.
FAQs on CBD Isolate Oils
Q1. Can I Take CBD Isolates With Water?
No, CBD isolates are not water soluble and they cannot dissolve when added to water. But, you can mix such CBD isolates with your beverages and have it with your tea, coffee or juices. You may find some residue left in your glass or cup, and you can take them in a normal way.
Q2. Can I Use CBD Isolates To Feel High?
No, you cannot feel high or suffer from any psychoactive effects after taking such CBD isolates. Such products do not have any THC and they cannot even track during the drug screening test. So, you cannot use them to feel high. CBD isolates are completely THC free.
Q3. Can I Take CBD Isolates Orally?
Yes, you can take CBD isolate oils under your tongue. Else, you can buy CBD isolate powder or crystals from the market and take them orally.
Q4. What Does CBD Isolates Taste Like?
CBD isolates are tasteless and odorless. You can use these CBD isolates with foods and beverages. You can even add them in ingredients used for cooking and baking. But, you must maintain a certain temperature to keep the potency level intact and you should bake CBD isolates above 350F.
Q5. Are CBD Isolates Certified?
Yes, most of the CBD isolates are certified by third-party labs. You can check their certifications on their official website. Such certificates contain all the information of that particular product.
Q6. Do I Need To Choose Full Spectrum CBD For Any Kind Of Inflammation?
It is better to choose the best CBD isolate oils for inflammation because they do not have THC and they can reduce your inflammation and its associated pain. Full spectrum CBD has 0.3% THC and they are prepared with various other components. So, they can increase your inflammation. It is better to use the CBD isolates in this regard.
Q7. Are There Any Side-Effects Of CBD Isolates?
No, CBD isolates do not have any side-effects. But, if you are taking the CBD for first time then you can notice some side-effects like dry mouth, diarrhea, drowsiness, fatigue and reduced appetite. It is suggested to start with lower dosages and increase the same slowly. In this regard, you can consult your doctor to know the right CBD dosage because it can vary according to the body weight and body chemistry.
You can buy such CBD isolates from the market and take them with your drinks or food. Make sure, you check their concentration levels, extraction process and THC level before you choose. Most of the CBD isolates do not have any THC and you can have it without any worry.
You can prepare your drinks like, coffee, juice and tea with such CBD isolates. Even, you can add it in your favorite body cream and apply it on your skin. Best CBD isolates can also help you reduce skin inflammation. You can also place the best CBD isolate oils under your tongue to get instant relief from your pain.
CBD isolates are versatile in nature and they are available at affordable prices. All of them are certified by third-party labs and you must check their certifications before you use. You can check their official website to analyze their testing certificates. If you have been advised against eating grapefruit then you must consult your doctor before taking any CBD products.